NEW PUBLIC DRAINAGE ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Some clients engage a separate civil engineer to complete this part of the Subdivision Application, but Spacelink Surveyors is qualified and experienced to design public drainage, that is commonly required as part of the subdivision process.
- As a Registered Professional Surveyor, I am trained and experienced to complete this work.
- With the Land -Use Consent application ( LUC) the Drainage Design is conceptual but accurate. More detail is required at the Engineering Application stage.
- All Public Stormwater is administered by Auckland Council by the Code of Practice for Stormwater.
- All Public Wastewater is governed by Watercare Services Ltd, under their Code of Practice.
- We also complete As-Built surveys of new public drainage, as required by Auckland Council. This work either under our engineering supervision, or completed by another engineer.
- See example below of extensions to the public wastewater and stormwater designed, supervised, and signed off by David L.Crerar ( R.P.Surv)- Spacelink Surveyors Ltd
ENGINEERING SIGN-OFFS FROM AUCKLAND COUNCIL & WATERCARE
Getting your S224c from Auckland Council has the below steps:
1/If public wastewater drainage is being completed, we need the COA ( Certificate of Acceptance) from Watercare.
2/ We need the EACC ( Engineering Approval Completion Certificate) from Auckland Council engineering.
3/ Upon issue of the COA & EACC you apply for the S224c for Auckland Council that is required to get new Certificates of Title.
COMMON ACCESSWAYS / RIGHTS OF WAY ENGINEERING DESIGN
- We are have done many Joint Rights of Way Engineering Applications in Auckland, as part of our subdivision work.
- Even small projects require proper engineering to get the gradients and other factors just right.